Polar Bear Ride
Sanctioned Ride. This is no longer the case. Both Cajun and Waldo separately received piecemeal information regarding TWO polar bear rides sponsored by CVMA 15-9, a very young and upcoming chapter. Somewhere in the confusion, the actual Sanctioned Ride date was switched. The actual Sanctioned Polar Bear Ride is scheduled for the near future; details will follow.
- How long has it been since you rode 135 miles?
- When did you last receive a free hat?
- How many unusual specialty patches do you have?
- When did you last attend a tailgate party?
- When did you last attend a hockey game at the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville?
- 50% of 15-9’s proceeds will be donated to the Fayetteville VA Hospital.
- 10% of your lunch tab at the Veteran-owned Railhouse Brewery will be donated to the Fayetteville VA Hospital.
- Brotherhood. Support a growing, striving new chapter. Enjoy the camaraderie of familiar and new faces.
Stop at Fire Base Oppossum,
1466 June Baldwin Rd, Cerro Gordo NC
to earn your Fire Base Oppossum patch
Arrive at overnight accommodations,
1052 Palestaine Road, Linden NC,
If you plan to go, YOU MUST REPLY DIRECTLY TO GIGGLES NO LATER THAN 1200 ON 17JAN